Summer is finally here and â€˜tis the season of cookouts, family gatherings and parties â€“ time to whip up something! Nothing says â€œsummer-on-a-plateâ€ more Â than having a touch of fresh fruit in the recipe! I find that a little citrus makes it light and refreshing on the palette. I even put a little twist in my water by adding fruit.
As usual, I look, share and pin many recipes from Pinterest, I’ve included some recipes that Iâ€™ve recently pinned that I cannot wait to try.
Punch Up Your Greens with Fruit!
Experiment by adding your favorite fruit in any salad. There are endless possibilities!
- Summer Sunshine Salad
- Citrus Summer Salad with Orange Balsamic Dressing
- Fruit and Grain Summer Salad
- Grilled Tropical Summer Salad
- Asian Chicken Pasta Salad
- Jicama Slaw or Jicama and Bell Pepper Slaw
Mix In a Little Sweet with Savory
Sounds like the perfect meal to me!
- Sobo Killer Fish Tacos or Fiesta Chicken Tacos with Mango and Jicama Salad
- Barbecue Steak and Pineapple Kabobs
- Tropical Chicken Burger
Eat Dessert — Always
Umm, yes please! Â Who does not love dessert?!
- Grilled Pineapple served with ice cream or mascarpone cheese
- Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Cream and Walnuts
- Almond Panna Cotta with Strawberries
- Peach and Raspberry Pots
- Frozen Fruit Dessert or Peach-Berry Frozen Dessert
- Watermelon Strawberry Mint Popsicles
So much to try! What are your favorite summer recipes?